As a small business owner, you need small business security systems in place. Let’s give you an example of why. It’s a Monday morning and you’ve arrived at your small business one morning and found everything completely ransacked. Absolutely everything is emptied out if not taken. Items like:
- Customer, employee and other business files
Running a small business requires you to take a number of risks. However, security shouldn’t be one of them. It’s a fact that your primary role is to focus on your business, and we will help you do just that by protecting it with a small business security solution that’s just right for you.
Let us at Nelson Alarm provide an assessment to better understand your small business environment and help to discover where you’re business is most vulnerable, even in areas you may not have considered. Call us at 317-255-2125 or request a free quote today!
Are You in the Market for the Best Small Business Security Systems?
Call Nelson Alarm at 317-255-2125
Small Business Security Facts
In the small business security systems world, we’ve found a number of things to be true, and this covers all small businesses. We’ve discovered that:
- Roughly 8.8 percent of small businesses suffered a burglary or theft in 2016
- Burglary accounted for $4.7 billion in losses in 2012, with the majority of commercial burglaries occurring during the nighttime. We can help reduce your risk with our professionally installed and monitored small business security systems.
- Employee theft is blamed for roughly $50 billion in losses, with 75% employees stealing from their employer at least once. Video cameras are often the best deterrent to employee theft. A major benefit is that recorded video can be connected from another location for a real-time observation or to evaluate onsite accidents or events.
- According to the most recent Gallup polls, low employee productivity easily translates into $450to $550 billion per year in lost productivity, thus having an effect on your overall profitability. The best small business security systems will allow you to reward employees for doing a great job as well as serving as a reminder to them that their activities can be evaluated at any time; because they are monitored directly.
An Easy to Use Security System
At Nelson Alarm, we’ve found that there are certain things that small business owners will want in a security system. In general, multiple employees may use the system; it is helpful to have a system that is easy to use.
Most small business owners find that generally, wireless security panels are easier to use than hardwired panels. Wireless systems are also easier to set up and program, and they typically allow for more flexibility in sensor placement.
Top small business security systems include control panels, security keypads, glass break sensors, window and door contacts, motion detectors, and sirens. The small business security systems can be hard-wired or wireless.
The systems security panel should also be able to support several user codes so that each worker can have their own entry code. This is great for monitoring which worker last accessed the security system and they can include loud immediate alarms or silent alarms that alert law enforcement without interrupting ongoing business and they have add-ons like fire alarms and video surveillance. You can even opt to get a back-up system to assure your small business security systems’ needs are covered at all times.
We Have the Best Small Business Security Systems
From the best small business security systems and access control to top-notch video cameras and digital video recording, Nelson Alarm offers security products and service plans that let you choose the solutions that are best suited for your small business systems needs.
We are Indianapolis are top small business security systems companies. Don’t just search for “best small business security systems near me”. Give us a call at Nelson Alarm and let us create for your business a customized set of flexible solutions to address your small business security systems issues. Call us at 317- 255-2125 or request a free quote today!