NOW HIRING: Alarm / CCTV / Access Control Technician
Nelson Alarm is a full service security company providing Indianapolis and the surrounding communities with a wide range of customized security services. Providing our customers with “Only The Best” has been our goal since the first day we opened our doors. Knowledgeable salesmen, friendly office staff and 24 hour service are just a few of the ways we work to achieve this goal.
The Field Alarm and Security Technician will be responsible for installation, service and maintenance of residential and commercial security systems that includes alarm, video surveillance, access control, fire, networking and automation.
- Install, program and service of alarm and security systems (Honeywell, Exaqvision, DSX, DSC, GE, Geovision, etc.)
- Perform functional testing on all installed field devices.
- Independently resolves system deficiencies and malfunctions.
- Delivers professional service and training to the customer.
- Completes all necessary service paperwork in timely manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and manage inventory that is assigned to the truck.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work normal business hours 8-5pm with occasional rotation for after-hours service.
- Electrical knowledge, industry experience preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Reliability in attendance and must be flexible with schedule.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Possess a clean criminal and driving record.
- High School Diploma, Technical School preferred (Post High School).
- Manage change while achieving company goals.
In Return, We Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Casual attire throughout the week.
- Friendly, open and team oriented work atmosphere.
- Excellent benefits including generous medical, vision, dental and life insurance.
- Retirement plan with a company match.
Start The Application Process Below.